**Okay, so I really didn't want to do a blog, but hey, if it's requested I guess I'll do it. I'm not trying to copy anyone, just keeping the e-mails shorter these days.**
As of this coming weekend I'll be an official VA resident. Some may look at this poorly cause it's VA, but I look at it as an accomplishment. I have fully packed up my life and moved away from my comfort zone of Minnesota. Give me some time and we'll see how much it really affects me. I figure since it's in the DC area, I'm not too shabby.
The title of this blog basically came from my one new passion, gin. I love gin. Regardless of my mood, there is always room for it in my life. Also, it's a great drink if you're on a diet(just put it with some diet tonic and limes and you can call it an energy drink).
My social life has been put on a stand-still for a tad due to some grown-up responsibilities of a fulltime job. But don't get me wrong, it's a great job. I get to work with tariffs and trading goods with other countries. And for the first time ever I work with people who are my own age. My boss is this crazy man who I swear has ADD but he's great.
And if you want to know what's the deal with my title...you've gotta ask.
The Promise of Socialism Is Misery for All
14 hours ago
2 comments:
Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»
Post a Comment