4.15.2008

See you later.


It's final. NWA merged with Delta. I'm not happy. There will be less flight options and the service will be rendered differently. The most upsetting part - NWA, the airline name that I have depended on since I flew for the first time, will no longer be. It will be Delta. Gah. Delta?! MN is not considered to be "down in the Delta"...seriously.


So I say goodbye to my old airline. I have now been a faithful WorldPerks Miles member and WorldPerks Visa Signautre card holder for a bit of time now. I will not have to fully let you go, but it won't be the same. I guess I'll just treat the next 6-8 months (the time that the entire transition will be under process) as if nothing is happening. I'll continue to go to my 'favorited' nwa.com site to book flights and redeem miles and dine at the Dining for Miles restaurants.

Maybe come 2-3 months down the road you decide that this was a bad decision............please.......hint!

No comments: