4.24.2008

Stress = No Funnies

Here I was sitting at work, alone in the office - 7:15 p.m. read the clock. I'm chillin' and reading some old blogposts (reason: because of a convo earlier in the day). Anyhow, as I read from past to more present posts I realized that they progressed into more depressing posts. Not saying where was the fun? Where's the laughs? Okay, there may be a few less laughs lately but my life hasn't become that dull!

So to those faithful ones..........

I promise:

To be a bitch that you can laugh at again.

To pause and think twice before writing something that makes me come to tears of sadness instead of tears of "I think I'm going to pee my pants, this is SO funny."

To give a sarcastic view on Philly that will make the cast of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" cringe.

To share the crazy-ass stories that come out of this little thing called international travel (seriously, I've made it across the Mexican border with a bag full of white [dairy] powders, I just may have a few more things to share about my encounters with foreign custom agents!)

Next post.....tommrow. Right now I need to finish packing.

p.s. I loathe packing.

No comments: