11.03.2008

Dirty - One Plate & One Cup


My office is a growing office. When I came on board I was no. 7 in the office. Our sample room doubled as our kitchen and there was no room to sit for lunch. Things have changed a bit - we now have our own kitchen, table and chairs, microwave, ect, yet we are lacking real dishes. So from the beginning it was customary to bring in your own cups, mugs, silverware and whatnot to make it through your lunch period. With that I found it best to just go out and buy a set of 4 plastic cups, 2 microwavable plates, a glass bowl and a nice mug. I made my own little pantry area in the kitchen for my dishes & food. People knew it was mine and all was good.

Until a week ago.

The new person.

Has yet to get it.

Today I found victim no. 2 in the sink. My favorite white cup all dirty and it wasn't done by me.

I have yet to 'see' her doing this but it just seems quite coincidental that this all started after she came on board. So what have I done? I stashed the dishes in my desk drawer. Childish - perhaps but she's rubbed me the wrong way since day one so here it is....No more dirting my dishes pal!

No comments: