5.12.2009

Drool Worthy

Reading the title you may think I'm doing a post on the hottie down the hall (okay, my memory stinks so I have perhaps have a "hottie" make believe image stored in my head and thusly will make it ever difficult for me to actually recognize him in the lobby from here on out).... but with that said - nope this is about what's happening outside of my window right now.

I don't like to think of myself in need for AA - and trust me - I'm not. But hot damn, there are at least 150 cases of domestic beer hanging out within my vision. As in the line of vision I have while trying to work from home. If anything is considered a tease - this is it. To top it off, it's BEAUTIFUL out. As in, the perfect day to crack open a brewskie while sitting on the porch and watch the day pass by. It is probably good that my work does require me to be on the phone nonstop from 9 am - 6pm or else I would meeting my craving right now. Though, if I would handle both at once I could only imagine my next phone call going something like this....

Me: "PSC schpeaking...who's may I help yous?!"
Pro: "Yes, I'm calling about the BIBSTAFF1 - would be be to use this for....etc."
Me: "Whysch YES! Yous can show the kiddies how's itz done on thez wes side of the country!!" *yelling*
Pro: "Okay? Well, then I would like to make an appointment."
Me: "HRM....." *ruffling of papers* "BLEEECH!" *incoherent mumbling* "OK! Found it!!"
Pro: "Ma'am are you okay?
Me: "SHURZ!! What date?? Oops! I just dropped me beer!"
Pro: "I'll call back later." *snap of phone being slammed down*

I don't think my client would appreciate me handling the PSC that way, so I'll just look longingly at the stockpile and make the two guys who are unloading the truck feel uncomfortable with my staring!

No comments: