4.24.2010

Cheating

Dear Blogger.com,

I'm sorry... I have cheated on you. I have started to blog on a different location. Though, please note, this affair is only for two weeks. After I'm done with Mr. National MS Society I will come back to you and give you greater attention. Perhaps TWO stories and a YouTube post!? Please forgive me, but this is solely for a greater cause. Thank you for being so kind and patient.

Love,

Me


***

If you are feeling neglected as a reader, please take the time to do some reading on my page where I'm fighting for those with Multiple Sclerosis.

There are some entertaining posts and a great look into what my family and I are going through as a family who endures the daily experience of living with someone who has to put up with MS. It's a crappy disease (yes, that's a "duh" comment but it is!).

And if you feel so inclined, a donation of a few Lincolns or Washingtons is always nice!!!

No comments: