11.22.2010

China & Football


So I'm holding back on starting a paper on China and using the excuse of Monday Night Football to justify my laziness. No winner? I didn't think so either. But it's an exciting night in sports with the Broncos playing the Chargers (note: I cheer for the Broncs), Miss State & Ark are in 2OT (football) and Duke beating Marquette in basketball. I find all of these way more exciting than starting my paper.

This fascination is good for a few solid reasons. First of all, because of my fascination of all things sports I am never bored when I turn on the teevee. Secondly, current knowledge of sports does help me with talking to boys. So I'm banking on this ignoring my homework thing and catching up on some key games as an important move for my future.

GO BRONCS!!!

*************************

And on a totally un-sports-related note ... this is HILARIOUS! (and so, so wrong)

No comments: