11.15.2006

I love you Frank.....

Sinatra is where I find any solace lately. I forgot that once the election was done I'd have 100% more friends again. You see, when it got to September I 'lost' a lot of friends so I started to make new ones to fill the gap....well it's done and my social calendar is a tad full. I shouldn't complain but it's true. I actually used the excuse that I had to wash my hair to gain some extra "me time" (it was amazing time....it included me reading and listening to my man, Sinatra).

Anyway, this Saturday just proved to me how crazy it is. In a matter of 24 hours I hungout w/ the Fed Society, celebrated a birthday, watched Big Ten football, talked to 5 friends on the phone, did the West Wing, saw Harriet Miers, semi-helped a friend move, went to dinner and watched a cab hit a parked car, met up w/ co-workers for another birthday party, and then took a drive w/ a friend who I ran into on the street at 2:30 am.

Phew. I'm exhausted just recalling that. I am happy to say that also during that time I was hit on by 8 guys and got made fun of and/or hung-up on by 2 friends.

Here were my top picks from the 24 hr period:

Best pick-up line: "You....now I'm no expert....but you...you have GORGEOUS hair"

Most Hilarious Moment: "Your name is Aweswome" *then he fell off the stool*

Worst Moment: 45 mins to find parking by Dupont

Most Bizarre Moment: Running into PP at 2 am and then having an agrument

Can't Believe I Went There Moment: Flirted w/ a 1 L from Michigan

No comments: