11.28.2006

I asked for a bowling ball....

x.mas is nearing fast. i've already recieved my gift from my roommate - Pampered Chef baby! and i've officially wrapped 1/2 of my gifts (i did them while i was in mn). not to mention that i've now recieved my 6th holiday party invite. it's crazy! just seems like yesterday i was celebrating Thanksgiving...oh wait i WAS!

anyway, as for x.mas. i'm excited cause it will be my first grown-up one where i rock the work parties along with all the other ones. also, it will be my first White House Christmas party shin-dig too. i'm nervous for that one cause i'm forseeing me looking and acting like a fool. we'll just have to wait a week and see. no worries, there will probably be a post on that.

as for my title.....yeah, i asked for a bowling ball for x.mas. not because i'm great at bowling (well, yes i am when it comes to playing it via the Wii) but in all reality i think it would be 'nifty' to have my own bowling ball with my name on it. then maybe i'll go bowling more than the average 2x a year that i currently do.

when i brought the idea up to my mom, she said "what? why? you rarely bowl." i counter-acted her by mentioning that she had only gone kyaking only once befrore she bought her own kyak. funny how that quieted her down and then came with me to check out bowling balls. i think i might luck out and actually get one. again, i'll let you know if i do.

so yeah, i asked for a bolwing ball for Christmas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chica,

I hope your mom gets you some skittles to go with the bowling ball! I'm disappointed I didn't see you over Thanksgiving! I thought I'd maybe run into you at the Beaver, but I guess I should have just called you! I'm going to be out of state for Christmas and New Years (Costa Rica, I'm not bragging or anything...), but next time you are in Minnesota and want to go bowling you should give me a call!

Love Ya,

Maggie

Anonymous said...

P.S. What's with the Audrey thing?

Anonymous said...

You need to get a matching bowling Smock in addition to the bowling ball!

HollyGOPolitely said...

I can't explain Audrey online:) And boo you not being in town during the holidays. I'm not one to hang around the WEM area and you know that. Just give me a ring sometime so we can catch up!