2.21.2007

Fat Weekend

With the beginning of Lent most of my friends obviously enjoy the initial part – Fat Tuesday. I can’t even tell you of how many get-togethers and whatnots were taking place. Even though there were invites I declined due to my celebrating Fat Tuesday on Saturday, Sunday and Monday during my little hiatus to the tundra (a.k.a MN).

I would like to thank all of those wonderful people (friends and family) who joined me for a few hours or days of fun. Granted it meant I had little sleep and pretty much looked like a zombie at work on Tuesday (I made it for a ½ day) but it was totally worth it. The weekend may have been full but there wasn’t anything too exciting; unless you count my luggage not making it, seeing F-me Hair boy (yes, he’s still hot), and realizing that the person who was making-out with a young collegiate in an alley way was an old friend.

Not exciting but surely entertaining.

We won’t even include the trip to the NE so Ty could sing ONE karaoke song or getting hit on by old men at Mickey’s Diner with Ad. Not to mention the fun on the airplane when the little girl next to me threw-up on her new Disney doll.

They were just minor details….that somehow will forever be etched in my head, but not as deep as the ones gained from seeing a dozen of my closest friends.

Again thank you, from JCC (June Carter Cash)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JCC ShmayShmeeSmee -- JACKIE O!