2.12.2007

Weekend of the Rose

The weekend presented nothing but few blurbs:

Friday Night:

I ate a rose made entirely of ice cream so Sugar Rush + a few drinks = me singing "Dream On" very loudly.

Found out that there are drinking games for EVERY show out there, including Arrested Development.

Interrupted Dudes weekend with an (or a few) obnoxious phone call(s). Oops. Sorry guys.

Saturday:

Have reason no. 234 of why I sometimes hate D.C. (reason: Tyson's Corner, 14 yr old Blackberry obsessed teens in Uggs spending Daddy's money).

Went to a Pirate Party sober and stayed that way.....but did get invovled in the never ending debate of Priate vs. Ninja.

Five Guys is a amazing.

TC deserves a Gold Medal for Patience.

Sunday:

Watched the movie Miracle and cried.

Watched Purple Rain and about gagged. Love Prince and 1st Ave. but HATE the movie.

Won my first round of curling. It was amazing. I had 5 great draws nipping the 4 & 8 and a handful of good gaurds that kept Team Baxter from winning and let's not forget me hitting the button! Booya.

And now I'm watching Washantonians and NOVAns go nuts because of this!

No comments: