5.08.2008

Happy BIRTHDAY!!

Minnesota is now 150 yrs old. I feel so proud.....*sniff* I will toot my own horn by mentioning that I have an entry on the MN 150 page talking about the MN State Fair. I swear, nothing screams MN tradition more than the fair. Read the "Runner-up" section...I'm there!

And my rants of the week...

* Women at the gym annoy me. one lady took over 10 minutes to get dressed and another lady walked right infront of me, stealing a shower without even looking back. Luckily the staff rocks and are friendly.

*Drivers in Philly are scared of the rain, I swear...when it sprinkles they freak out and cause a number of traffic accidents.

*I love my porch and the ability to sit outside and enjoy the weather....but I don't enjoy the three screaming neighbor kids and their chain-smoking parents (seriously, these people have THREE ash trays on their porch) and not to mention, all the cigarette butts on our lawn.
**story: with the continuation of the butts being thrown on our lawn my roommate one day collected them all and put them on their porch. Bold move but got us no where. Regardless, I'm still proud of her.


I think someone here needs a happy hour and soon!

No comments: