7.17.2008

Straight to Your Hips

Oh....I love honest people.......

So this older gentleman was packing up my groceries the other day at the Acme by work.

I had bought ice cream and fresh strawberries for dessert for the cookout my roommate and I were going to have that night.

As the gentleman handed me the bag [with ice cream] he said, "this is going to go straight to your hips!"

My response, "Thanks. Luckily I'm sharing, hunh?" and then I think I may have mumbled - "It's Ice Cream month get over it....."

As a female I can take this in two different ways. A subtle way of saying, "Hey! You're a fattie!!" OR a bit of small talk in means of, "Oh, ice cream is yummy but unfortunately, high in fat."

And that there, is the difference between men and women. Lie to us! (to spare our feelings on weight and ice cream.)

No comments: