7.02.2008

Born a Little Late

Today is the 2nd day of "The 12 Days of Me." I'm excited but at a different level of excitement this year. Not sure why but I did let on to my DC friends that this years goal was to ....

"...make it past the 10 p.m. mark and to wake up with little dirt and leaves in my hair but a lot of memories re-told by ya'll."


I have no clue if it will happen but I was informed by a special someone that on my actual birthday, we're gonna go all out. Now that, I'm cool with.

All the other days are filled with fun little activities including dessert night, mini golf, karaoke, the 4th and so on.... I'm pretty sure by the time my week(s) end and we start the 12 days for my roommate July will begin to be one big blur.

I am thankful for this month of birthday's though, cause work is a killer. A S-L-O-W killer with clients on month-long holiday, email crashing and my first load docking on the 21st in S. America. I'm basically 'waiting' out the month, and it's only the 2nd....

****

Best Quote from the Weekend:

Scene - stuck in traffic with boy after going and seeing Footloose in Norristown. I put a CD in and the Glenn Miller Band pours out of the speakers and I start to 'dance.'

Boy, "Yeah, your mother was right. You were just a few decades too late."

No comments: