7.23.2008

Dance Party

It is currently 11:05 AM EST right now. I just sent a message to a friend down in DC saying, "I'm not gonna lie. I'm kinda in the mood for a dance party right now."

That translates to, "I've had too much freakin' coffee and the music from 89.3 is rockin' it right now, thus I must get up and dance the morning away!!"

I blame it also on being Wednesday. I find that Wednesday is best known not as Hump Day but more as Nutty Day. Really, you're over the the first part of the week and pumping out plans for the weekend while staring out the window, wishing you could just jump and run to the nearest Happy Hour spot.

Can you tell I have SCOF?? (Summer Corporate Office Fever)

I haven't traveled in ages. I'm behind a computer all day with a window view of a luscious wooded area. How does a beautiful warm, sunny day not make you want to take a walk and never come back to the office?

So, to get my fix of anxiousness throughout the day I mentally plan my walks at night, I workout during the morning and drink a vat of coffee.

.......and perhaps peruse the www.philacanoe.org website and figure out what lessons and trips I will be taking this summer/fall. Yes, I can't wait. I've taken up canoeing/kayaking. I'm taking my first lesson this weekend and have found myself to be a tad nervous/excited. Scoff at my 'lesson' taking but I assure you, there is a lot to learn and I'm pro limiting my death/drowning potential on the Schuylkill River.

No comments: