9.24.2008

Case of the ..... Wednesdays?

I thought I had a "case of the Monday's" on Monday but then it came back on Tuesday and now it's back again....Wednesday. It could be allergies, anxiety, nervousness, boredom, anxiousness and/or disbelief. Yup. Feeling all of those things. Weird and annoying, I know. But I have good reasoning for each of those feelings (by the way, be happy that I HAVE 'feelings')

Allergies - never had them till I moved east. Damn!
Anxiety - over possible job (waiting for 'yay' or 'nay')
Nervousness - cause I have no clue what I want to do next
Boredom - current state has become quite mundane
Anxiousness - all above & the Twins
Disbelief - over all of the crazy poli pundits & int'l buyers who I am working with

Plus the news is even boring or sad right now. Between tainted Chinese milk, Wall Street bailout & the election nothing is that exciting.

I am excited the the Twins are only a game and a half behind the White Sox for the AL Central Division title.

Though...one major thing to look forward to - CURLING season. Yes, people it's just around the corner and you will find me chillin' (literally) on the ice throwin' some stones and rocking it out. (Oh yes, all puns totally intended!!)

Before I shut-up....

PETA ohhhh....how I love you and your inability to make cause for sensible issues. Asking Ben & Jerry's to replace all cow milk with human breast milk in their products is beyond ridiculous. Even I as a major dairy promoter would suggest for them to go the soy route to be considered 'more humane'. Sad.

No comments: