7.02.2009

2nd Day of C

In honor of the 12 Days of me (my birthday is right around the corner) I decided that waking up at 6:30 am was a dumb idea so I slept in. It's not like I have be at work at a certain time, I work mainly from home & for the most part visit my clients offices on an "as need" basis. It's the week of the 4th, NO ONE wants you to visit their office. So after I decided that I needed more sleep I go back to bed and promplty drift off into a deep sleep that included crazy dreams.

Some of the dreams are vague now & weird but then the others were all too pratical and confusing. I say this because I have a tendency to dream about work. I also dream about errands that I need to make or bills that I need to pay. This morning I dreamt that I managed to buy AA batteries, pay my Excel bill & go for a 30 min walk. I was excited to think that I had done so much! But no, I just got bummed when I find my mouse still dead (lacking batteries), my pedometer at 25 steps (coffee trip only) and my excel bill still needing to be paid.

This are minor things which don't have horrible results but when this starts going over work stuff it gets annoying and frustrating. I often will believe I turly did send that email made that call. Heck, this morning I dreamt that one client told me that they were going to get the latest InDesign program. I was so excited but then it hit me...dream. DAMN!

So as I put things on hold with my procrastination & lack of desire to work yet I bring to you the best video of the summer...

Arlington: The Rap

No comments: