12.09.2006

My Life Soundtrack!

I'm a loser who is extremely hungover right now so instead of getting ready for my party I'm talking on the phone with a friend and figuring out time wasting stuff like - "if you're life was a soundtrack this is what you'd hear!" What you had to do was go into your music library, put it on shuffle and then list the songs down the line to the scene. I will admit that mine was VERY....ummmm....embarrassing.

So here's what it is............

Opening Credits: I’m Through – Vic Chestnutt

Waking Up: Never Saw Blue Like That – Shawn Colvin

First Day At School: Her, You and I – The Changes

Falling In Love: You’re Still the One - Orleans

Shower Scene: Cheer for Me – 95 South

Fight Song: Let’s Stay Together – Al Green

Breaking Up: Back Where I Belong – Alison Moyet

Prom: Just Between You and Me – April Wine

Life's OK: See Ya – Atomic Kitten

Mental Breakdown: Deeper – Attica Blues

Driving: Mickey – B*Witched

Sex Scene: When I See You Smile – Bad English

Flashback: Can’t Get Enough of Your Love – Barry White

Getting Back Together: Taxman – The Beatles

Wedding: Eleanor Rigby – The Beatles

Birth of Child: In the Blood – Better Than Ezra

Final Battle: Drive – Bic Runga

Funeral Song: As If – Blaque ft. Joey Fatone, Jr.

End Credits: Winding – Bonnie Somerville

No comments: