5.08.2007

The cherry....no..."Drive105" on top....

Let’s just say I shouldn’t touch anything that requires or includes the words, batteries, motor, screen, batteries…..can you catch the drift? First my digital camera stopped working, then my phone fell in the toilet, then my car didn’t pass inspection (e-brake) and now I’m waiting for my computer to explode. Okay, it may not explode but it is becoming ancient and proving that it no long undestands the meaning of 'fast.'

But give things time (more like money) and all will be good, right? Wrong. Well…kinda right. As in send the camera back in, order the parts for the car and buy a new phone (yeah, it finally quit on me after the resurrection). So now I’m around minus $500 in my account, but it’s okay cause I still have the good things in life that are free such as my radio station. But wait! No! That’s not even there anymore.

My beloved Drive105 is now a stinkin’ ‘Love105 FM’.

Go see for yourself. www.drive105.com
Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. I’m sad. I had gotten over all of the material stuff. That’s life. But when you take my music away, there will be a price to pay. And yes, they were dumb enough to give out an e-mail to ask our thoughts. Trust me. I had let them know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree, drive 105 changing formats was one of the stupidest things I've heard of, now there's no decent radio station in town and everyone I know agrees with me!