5.25.2007

All Blogged Out

I've been busy. Very busy and with good intentions I'll try to sit down and write something profound.....funny.....amazing, but nothing comes out. I just sit and stare at a blank screen. It's aggrevating seeing that I write everyday for my job. Granted I'm writing about lactose and whey, but that's something! So here I am topicless.

What kills me even more is that soemething will happen and I make a mental note to blog about it but then I either A) forget about it or B) it sounds dumb when I start typing away. But to catch you up on where I'm at right now here's a top ten.

My top ten of the past month........

10. I downloaded Journey's greatest hits and haven't stopped believen' ever since!
9. The Nationals won their first game that I attended (against the Orioles!!!).
8. Meteorologists are the devil.
7. PBR ME, ASAP! is my new summer motto.
6. Work is my life. Literally.
5. Doorman, Security guards and Bouncers love me and I don't know why...
4. I saw Cursive and Against Me! in B-more....I was the one preppy amongst 30+ mohawks!
3. Moonbounces at house parties are AMAZING!
2. Scrubs Season Finale made me want to cry, not to mention how the Twins have been playing lately too!
1. It wasn't the British accent that got me...it was something better. :)

No comments: