6.10.2008

CELEBRATE!!

I made my first 'official' sale yesterday. Yes, I'm a little excited and feel a lot less defeated. Woohoo. I was even more pumped for the fact that it was on my mother's birthday. So fitting, I could deliver the good news to a lady who has been supporting me through some of the rougthest and bitchiest moments.

The laugh of the day came from when my sister-in-law called and left a message to congratulate me. The voicemail had here yelling praises and ending with, "I hope you're out celebrating tonight!!"

And if you were wondering, yes I was celebrating. I celebrated by spending two hours going from store to store (and making phone calls) to find a window AC so I could sleep in my bedroom during this 95+ degree weather with extreme humidity.

Yes, I know how to celebrate!

No comments: