10.09.2008

Complex of Work

Let me say this ........

On Friday I flew PHL to MSP for a weekend of family/Gopher fun....and a Monday of interviews with an ad company. After interviews I hop on train from interview with possible future company to go to airport to fly from MSP to DCA. Get into DCA, hop on Metro to Pentagon City for the Ritz to attend BOD meeting hosted by previous employer as current employee of member company to previous employer. Spend two days rallying with DC friends and dodging questions by previous boss on future moves for current company.

Headache? Yeah - I've got one.

What's on the table:

I have 2 companies interested (and interviewed), current company offered to move me & another company wanting to interview me but I not wanting to interview with them.

Not sure what's going to happen, but I should soon cause my car registration is due and I'm just that cheap.

Today at work and server is down. Product delayed to Chile. Barely breaking even on China shipment. Ship delayed to Guyana. Jealous?

No comments: