10.22.2008

Yo Playa!


Tonight - GAME ONE OF THE WORLD SERIES! I wasn't excited until it hit me that I may never live again in a city that may potentially be the World Series Champs thus I will embrace my "local" team. **Also it would amuse me to see a huge party-riot happen too....not gonna lie**

I have a mad crush on a Russian in Cali. As in, mad crush on client whom I've never met but has the best voice evah. I'm pretty sure he's probably ugly and scary in real life cause that's how luck typically has it.

What am I doing right now?

Good question and here is a list:

1. Jammin to a new hip-hop fave, People Under the Stairs

2. Quotin' product for another bust in W. Africa

3. Laughing at the poli hatred on YouTube (Karl Rove almost got handcuffed in San Fran)

4. Buzzin' on the Coffee

5. The DRESS came. It's purty. Purty dang hot that is! (pic included) So yup, I'm sitting here and dreaming about twirling around in that dress. Yeah, this is when I know I'm super girly.

No comments: