10.14.2008

Overheard

There are so many things you should never talk about in the locker room....or in public...or ever. Here is an example:

Women's Lockeroom:

Woman #1: "well she went over to his mothers house to clean and it was a mess."
Woman #2: "Why did she do that?!"
Woman #1: "I don't know, but guess what she found in the kitchen?"
Woman #2: "What?"
Woman #1: "A fetus. And I guess she freaked a little...and he told her that it wasn't his or his mom's." "Oh, maybe I shouldn't talk so loud."

The worst part was that neither one was too 'shocked' by what they were saying. I'm sorry...but you just said the word fetus - that is not a normal word in a daily conversation. Unless you're a baby doctor.

After hearing that bit of the conversation I made sure to get the heck out of there and start my workout. But luck be it, they decided to set-up shop on the machines right next to mine and continue rambling on about odd/gross subjects.

Luckily their workout was only 20 mins long. Phew.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

w.t.f.

maybe it was a sketch comedy troupe practice?