10.24.2008

Sorry Bob

I can't listen to Bob Seger's song, "Like a Rock" without visions of a Chevy pick-up going through my head. It drives me nuts. I had to take it off my Pandora list for that very reason. Now, don't get me wrong, I like Chevy & and like Seger but that combo when I'm not plopped infront of my TV awaiting for my show to come back on is just plain annoying.

We have a newbie in our office. She's nice. Kinda. Makes me think of an outter suburb mom type. I walked by her office today and well, that perfume sure wafts a LONG DISTANCE. I think it's a sign that you have too much on when someone like me (who has a ruined sniffer!) nearly passes out when walking by your office. Not to mention if you can still smell it when you, the Perfuminator, isn't even in the office. I don't care how 'lovely' it may smell...that is just too much.

And speaking of smelling....

I go to a pretty decent gym. What I mean by that, all the employees and clientle are for the most part curtious, clean and concientious. That was until the other day when I walked into the bathroom section of the women's locker room and smelled it. THE HORRIBLE B.O.! I had horrible flashbacks of 4th grade gym classes with sweaty classmates who had yet to learn about proper hygiene and were nicknamed "smelly" by the other kids. I felt bad those days thinking that they had inattentive parents, but geesh.....when you're a 40+ yr old woman, I think you would catch on to the fact that a little deorderant wouldn't kill yah (and perhaps save a life or two that was in your presence!!).

What else have I done today other than complain like a crazy ol bat and work ??

I shoe shopped. Are they not pretty?!




1 comment:

Melanie said...

they are pretty! they're awfully similar... did you get them both? are they for your gajillion weddings coming up?