1.06.2009

No MJ for me, thank you very much.

I was going through some old photos with my other the other night. We were laughing at my silly tea party pics and the way I would wear my seed cap hat to mock my brothers' styles but then we came upon some golden ones. One where I was about the age of 10 and up in Brainard visiting Paul Bunyan. My friend and I came upon some cutouts - one of Michael Jackson and one of Ronald Reagan. Guess which one I chose to pose next to? Another photo shows me clad in campaign stickers and t-shirt for a family friend. There were more photos to that liking.

It may explain as to why I'm liveblogging the Opening of the 111th Congress to my friend right now. Or why I read the WSJ religously every day. Or why I workou to CSPAN. Or why my Dad and I will talk for hours about local politics.

No comments: