1.24.2009

NoDak

I'm heading to North Dakota for week. Yipee! I'm looking forward to getting out and talking to dairy farmers but I'm not excited to be doing this at the end of January in one of the most coldest/flatest places in the U.S. If I don't return - you'll know where to look ..... somewhere between Bismark and Fargo. I'll be a solid ice cube.

Though, before the trip is to commence, I will be spending a good portion of my Saturday evening reviewing a PowerPoint and mapping my trip across the icy trunda. The big suitcase is already filled with Got Milk? goodies and the 59 min. plane travel from MSP to FAR has been declared. Yes, I'm taking a plane..from Minneapolis to Fargo....I don't like driving, can you tell?

Though, lest we not forget that no trip to New Salem is complete without visiting....
SALEM SUE!

No comments: