4.01.2009

April Fools - Not Engaged

Today is April 1st. I am not participating in anything. Why? Let's see, the last two years I was engaged and the year before ('06) with child. Those are the big cards and well, they've been used and now it's just considered "cryin' wolf" as far as I see it. The sad thing is, so many people believed it for the last three years. I don't know what that says about me.....loose and don't care about future? I'd hope friends/family know me better than that!

Granted, after this past weekend I think I may need to step-up the game of maturing. As in, never agree to a date after midnight and then enhale too much wine.

What I can't wait for today is the announcing of the "Rock the Garden" line-up!!!


And word came out that Ms. Lancaster is doing an '80's theme for her book tour of Pretty in Plaid - how awesome is that? I have a feeling that '09 is all things '80s (re: Rosslyn film line-up). I think I'll have to participate in all that I can.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

so, this girl i knew in high school posted this photo of herself with her belly captioned, "ten weeks along OH MY GOD!" on april one. i got a good laugh about her pooching her stomach out and all of the comments.

as it turns out, she was not kidding. (winces).