5.12.2010

School's Out for SUMMER!




Yes! I took my last final on Monday night. After 2 hrs & 45 mins I felt that I had successfully explained economic trade principles on in the international marketplace. Now we just wait and see if my professor agrees with me. Until then, Alice (Cooper) and I will be rockin' it (and workin' it so I can afford a few plane tickets).

After a weekend of studying, including a Saturday night final, I felt exhausted. Add in a poor diet and a pinched nerve and it's hard to believe that I didn't have a mental breakdown. I took the morning of Tuesday off and sat in a zombie-like state on the couch. I watched bad movies and kept my phone off. It was AMAZING. I had also put a ban on reading and writing for the day. I only read and wrote what I absolutely had to.

I miss yesterday. Perhaps it will come back.

oh and I found a pretty fantastic website: WTF CNN - yes, the name says it all.

No comments: