6.24.2006

Muggy and Procrastination

It's muggy out. You go outside and all you feel is the stickiness that sinks in within the first minute. But I don't care. I'm ignoring it just like I am with all the stuff that needs to get done. Hence why I'm blogging and not cleaning and running errands.

So this morning I woke up with the worst hangover since I've moved....it even beat the Foxfield hangover. But it was worth it. I spent last night in Georgetown with Rachel and Courtney. I hadn't hung-out with those two before so it was a nice change. I think sometime during the night I hugged Rachel and said in a slurred voice, "Youish know....we get along well. I likes drinking with ou" I think she appreciated it.

But not only did I have great company I met a lot of fun people. My favorite was Keith, a grad student at Yale (I made him show me his student ID and license). I guess he liked me. I don't know. I was terribly drunk and in my normal "I love to talk to EVERYONE mood." Another favorite was a marine who tried to befriend us girls but Rachel and Courtney were too busy gossiping and I was in my "don't take my eyes off of the tv until I see the Twins score" moment. Basically the poor guy waited and waited and got NO attention. Oops. Next was the last 30s lady who came up and order 3 jagerbombs, 4 beers and 2 mixed drinks. She didn't know what jagerbombs were so we kindly explained them to her. She yelled, "I like it." and ordered another one. God bless here. And then there was the one guy who told me his name and I totally forgot. He was kinda cute, but he wanted to dance and I wanted to drink at the bar, so that ended fast.

The night was good. There were a lot of free drinks, thanks to the bartender and Keith. I guess we went to a sandwich shop which I don't remember. But there's pictures. And I got lost. Which isn't anything new. Rachel found me though and had to convince me that we were going in the right direction. Poor thing, I was stubborn and then came the text messaging. SORRY, sorry, sorry to ALL who I did that to and if you got a phone call from me, again, sorry. I was VERY trashed. I can't even tell you how many drinks I had. Funny cause I only spent a grand total of $20 last night, which is damn good for G-town.

Again good night, bad morning.

No comments: