6.29.2006

Who did you pick?

Today I did my All Star pick for the MLB. I wish I could say that I was really cool and picked the best ones for the position but no, I took the girlie route and picked the cute ones. Or well, the 'better looking' ones. I won't even post who I chose just because I know many of you would be disappointed. I figured it wasn't a life or death thing and hell, it's just the All-Star game. I'm not even for it, mainly cause it affects my birthday wishes.......to go to a baseball game on July 12. But NO it's the All-Star time therefore Cass is SOL. Thanks you MLB bastards.

And on another note - contrary to popular belief amongst those who lack a proper residence with indoor plumbing, the bus stop down the block from my apt IS NOT for YOUR PEEING pleasure......only doggies get that privilege. Stop please, for the love of God don't do that again.

No comments: