6.21.2007

Take THAT FB!

I made it. A whole week without looking at The Facebook. I do have to say, rarely did I miss it. Only twice did I start to key in the URL and then realize what I was doing. I also have to admit, I didn't miss it much. Well, at least from what I saw when I did the little check-in today. I don't think I missed any birthdays (cross-my-fingers!) and well yeah, there were some pictures up from a b-day party I attended. All together - boring. So I guess I can live life soundly and happily without the thing. Though I have a feeilng a few friends might get upset over that (again, back to the whole communication thing).

As for right now in my life - I'm so busy I might die! Work has me over my head (ahem, I'm writing this AT work AT 9:12 p.m. on a Thursday...I just got done with my projects for the day). Also I feel like I'm totally out of what's going on. Happy hours are non-existant and about only 10 friends make it on the contstant list. Let's not even start in on family (who I'm sure think I'm actually dead). How can that be? Am I that bad at scheduling my life?

And final thought for the evening....

Whatever happened to going to a home game and having the majority of the crowd cheer for the home team? Last night it was the Nats vs. the Tigers. I do understand that the Tigers are good....but I didn't know that 3/4 of RFK would be filled with Tigers fans. I almost got beer thrown on me because I cheered for the Nats at one point. Seriously...only here would you get that.

I miss my Twins.

No comments: