12.18.2007

The the Award Goes To!

I really had no decent title. I'm actually just sitting here and procrastinating. A week from today is Christmas day. Am I prepared? Nope. Do I have my shopping done? Far from. Are your plans set? Pretty sure not.

What do I know?

I know that I'm flying in on Friday and coming back on Wednesday. I know that there will be food, family and gifts and church. At what time and order....not a darn clue.

I'm okay with it though. I want to see my cows and ride snowmobile for a bit. And perhaps see a friend or two. Doubt that will happen though.

This is killing me. Not knowing the plans. It's partially because of me and partially because of my family.

But I'm going to continue to sit here and procrastinate by blogging (obviously) and writing emails for work.

Though here's a few things I'm tiring quick of right now:
- People complaining about 'cold' weather (it's in the 30's and '40s here!...let's call those in the Midwest with no heat!)
- People using the excuse to not respond due to the holiday (ummm...unless you're traveling and like, not a good excuse, respond people!)
- Eating my weight in goodies (this is my fault, but I'm still complaining!)
- People bragging about how they are done with shopping.
- How slow the days are going, leading up to Christmas, oy!!!

But I'm happy for this....
My family. They rock. They got me tickets for the NCAA Big Ten Wrestling tournament in March. AWESOME!!

No comments: