5.08.2006

Cat Named Jake

**Okay, so I really didn't want to do a blog, but hey, if it's requested I guess I'll do it. I'm not trying to copy anyone, just keeping the e-mails shorter these days.**

As of this coming weekend I'll be an official VA resident. Some may look at this poorly cause it's VA, but I look at it as an accomplishment. I have fully packed up my life and moved away from my comfort zone of Minnesota. Give me some time and we'll see how much it really affects me. I figure since it's in the DC area, I'm not too shabby.

The title of this blog basically came from my one new passion, gin. I love gin. Regardless of my mood, there is always room for it in my life. Also, it's a great drink if you're on a diet(just put it with some diet tonic and limes and you can call it an energy drink).

My social life has been put on a stand-still for a tad due to some grown-up responsibilities of a fulltime job. But don't get me wrong, it's a great job. I get to work with tariffs and trading goods with other countries. And for the first time ever I work with people who are my own age. My boss is this crazy man who I swear has ADD but he's great.


And if you want to know what's the deal with my title...you've gotta ask.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»