9.21.2006

Cassutopia

Dreams can be awesome, scarey, sad, or really fricken annoying. Last night was an annoying type. It was one where stuff happened with real life people and it was a litte too on the real side. So being the blabber I am (fricken open book is what I am) I told a co-worker about the dream. Right away she looks up/figures out what the meaning is. Basically it comes down to is that I can't 'let-go' of someone. (My God, I'm a female, it's in our genetic make-up to hold on) So I ask her how I'm suppose to 'let-go' of this pacticular person (which I thought I had a long time ago...but I guess the dreams tell me otherwise).

Here's her info (in bold) and my responses (regular):

Don’t email – I only do when my family asks me to – tell the family you are trying to kick a bad habit

Don’t call – Haven’t done that since 2004 (minus one bad incident in Fall 05) what happened in 05 should stay in 05 and not travel to 06 or beyond!

Don't text - Don't Very PROUD

Don’t look at his facebook/myspace – Didn’t until lately WELL STOP IT!

Erase his # - Don’t have it then I guess it’s hard to erase something you don’t have! GREAT

Put pictures and memories you might have around in a box and leave it in MINNESOTA - Don’t have any, I think Don’t go looking for any just to see if you do

Pretend he fell off the face of the planet – Really do. Tell everyone in my life not to mention him then. Refer to first


And the most helpful…don’t think happy thoughts about him. We are aiming for negative – LUVE IT. Most successful


She's right. And this better work because I'm sick of annoying dreams. I prefer to go back to the ones where I'm rich, living in a huge-ass place and ruling the world in some way or other....a place better known as Cassutopia.

No comments: