3.08.2007

Closure

Whoever said closure was necessary is an idiot because they are right. There have been some things bothering me latley and I couldn't figure out why. And then it hit me (more like someone reminded me) it was because there was no closure. This isn't just for past relationships...it goes for everything - a project, groups you used to be in and so on. Unfortunately mine is a little of everything. I feel like a horrible person because I didn't let it happen or maybe because at the time I walked away I thought that was it. But now...oh yes now....it's back and it's creepin' me out.

So what can I do to close them? Nothing. I've actually tried but the damage has been done. It's not like when you ruin a good sweater and you can just go and buy a new one. Nope. And that stinks. It makes me wonder if how I'm feeling now is how people felt then? And I'm really crabby...since when did I grow a darn heart? I'm a Repub - supposedly I don't have one! (sorry, lame joke.) So I ask you, my friends, any advice? How do you rid of that crappy thing that supposedly recquires closure? And please don't go saying "drink" because all that would do is create an alcoholic of me.

No comments: