3.23.2007

Cup of Tea

So I guess that’s it. This just isn’t my cup of tea. Wow, that sucks. The move – yes. The friends – yes. The job – no. What do you do? Do you sit it out or do you move on right away? Eh. I’ll figure it out.

On another note – I think I need check on a friend. Let’s just say I didn’t give out my best ‘girl’ advice last night. It seemed like whatever I was saying wasn’t stopping the fire so the next thing I could think of was “You really should just go, grab a 24 pk lock yourself with some buddies away from your cellphone and e-mail and just get crazy.” Not too surprisingly, he agreed and said goodbye faster and I’ve ever witnessed. So, I wonder how the night went?!

And finally – guess what’s just around the corner? That’s right, baseball! I can’t wait. I’m doing the little kid ‘I’ve got to pee badly’ dance right now, that’s how excited I am.

No comments: