7.08.2007

In the burger I trust..

30 friends - check
8 coolers of beverages and food - check
several pairs of aqua socks - check
2 mile jaunt down the James river - PRICELESS!

Okay, they may of may not have been all of my friends at the beginning of the journey but by the end they sure were.....nothing like a little 5 hour process (we stopped on a beach 1/2 way down) to make a few friends and enjoy one of the most beautiful and sunny days that the C-ville area can provide.

I also got to experience Richmond, VA for the first time in my life. A few bars and a house party later I had throughly enjoyed the night. And perhaps it wasn't too bad to be waited on by my surrogate family down on the South Side. Love you mom and dad VA!

Only shitty thing....waiting for the train back to DC - thank you for being 1 hour late! Jerks.

No comments: