7.06.2007

Trust

Is it bad that right now out of all the people I know...I can only trust/depend on 10 of them? TEN! So sad.

***

My Final Thoughts for the Week:

I am a tad sad that Bonds won't be a part of the All-Star game...but eh, life goes on.

We need more Wednesday's off.

I am building my very own website...with a special domain name and all! It's to do about the food industry for 20-somethings. I can't wait for the launch date (date TBD).

I'm still counting on the Twins to do better than the Mariners...have a an end of the season bet and I MUST win.

The news is so boring right now that the only thing consistent online, radio and paper are the high temps (no crap...it's only July and all!) and Scooter Libby being released (so, so sad!).

I am already exhausted from the 12 Days.....and it's only Day 5! uffda.

No comments: