10.09.2007

Kidnapper Van

I drove a kidnapper van. You know, one of those big white ones that just seemed to be used for all 'hiests'? My roommate convinced me of renting one to move my limited amount of stuff to my new home in Manayunk. It was great and sadly, my entire life that I built-up over a year and a half could all fit in one trip.

I have yet to officially move into my new digs but just hanging out there for a short amount of time was just like deja vu. I'm living in a smaller verision of a place like I had in St. Paul. Though I only have one roommate - she is SO much like the one I was closest to on Saratoga. It frigthen's me that even our neighbors are alot like my old neighbors. We have the older couple on one side and a younger family on the other.

The one major difference is that there is a local park across the street. But I found it quite convienent seeing that in my young neighborhood there are always league games going on (a.k.a prime time for me to watch from the comfort of my front porch).

Well....I must finish up my final week in the Commonwealth and prepare for the City of Brotherly Love (that is just so STRANGE.....).

No comments: