2.05.2008

Are you fo' REAL!?

I'm on holiday. Seriously, I should be cause it seems like everyone else is. I'm saying this because of a bit of frustration I'm having right now in my little world of sales on the international side of life. I'm in the midst of a few 'big deals' and they aren't just big....they are my first. That's right; after a few months of toil and hard work, it should be paying off. But they are stalemating.

My first big one was to break the yay or nay to me last Friday but seeing the dropping markets they decided to wait until after Carnival (i.e. a week later). I'm scared of a major anticipator of a bummer deal.

Next thing. The Lunar Holiday. I'm at all ends with a few new companies who would LOV$E to discuss some deals before I head to that way for a show. BUT they will not get back to me unil around the 14th due to the Lunar New Year. Yay (there was sarcasm there).

AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW....Some ships anchor snapped two big daddy cables in the ocean which disrupted much of the internet service for the Middle East. And the timing was......bad. I'm (fingers crossed) on the verge of a deal (that has been in the workings for over two months) and the last thing I need to do is send over the final sales files. Can't do it via internet cause the e-mail is not going. Next move, fax. Yep, that too is failing. I may as well hop on a plane and carry the product over myself.

Irritated? Yep. Gonna live? Probably.

No comments: