2.06.2008

I asked for this...didn't I?

I'm tired. Crabby tired. And to top it all off.....I think I ruined a good thing. Damn. All because of an early morning call. Not a call that I made, but one that I recieved and it was for work. A man calling with barely audible English requesting pricing for milk powder. I wouldn't be mad if he had

A) Not called me at 4 AM
B) Read the email I sent to him yesterday that said I wouldn't have pricing until Friday
C) At least attempted to email/call my phone at the office instead of my crackberry

So needless to say, I was up early. With that I thought going to the gym in the am would be a good idea cause I can't afterwards today (Ash Weds service). And I decided to be 'healthy' and forgo my daily Dunkin' Donuts coffee. I was trying that whole "Endorphans = Engery!" to take over the previous "Caffenie = Energy!" All I have to say to that.....dumbest idea ever.

It was a worthless day. I got nothing significant done and was rejected on three quotes that I worked really hard to put together.

But I can't complain too much seeing that it is the start of Lent and well, I'm pretty sure Jesus went through some worse days than I.

No comments: