1.24.2008

THE LIST Amuses Me

I go on Craigslist for various reasons. More than anything, for when I need to find a place to live. But now I check it out for amusement.

Here are some examples.....

(Updated 1/29/08 - a number of these links no longer work due to their status on Craigslist, I apologize for lack of humor viewing opportunities)



Under Free Stuff:

If you feel like you can't afford a mousepad...NO WORRIES!!

Or how about a coupon for infant formula?!


A 1999 H.S. Yearkbook.

And if you don't feel like keeping the previous junk, you can throw it away in a FREE garbage can!

The other thing I enjoy looking up for amusement (and may have added to once for kicks) is the activities page...

You can check out an advertisement for dating 'eccentric' nerds. Trust me. You don't need to go through an ad to do that in DC.

Or, if you are the one in 20 people in the entire world who needs a Munchkins player...look no further....

And lastly, if you're lonely and just want someone to go to a concert with you....
(though, I do feel bad cause I know what it's like to want to go to a concert so badly but have no one to go with cause you're new)

No comments: