1.02.2008

New Room.....New Year.....Big Sales

My body is hating me right now. Basically because I thought it was okay to run it through a ringer of a holiday (with travel), then continue on with a poor diet and lots and lots of laziness once a cold seemed to have caught me. I spent the last five days being as lazy as they come. Though, in the midst of that redoing my room only seemed appropriate (i.e. painting). So here I am with a cold, inhaling fumes and pushing around heavy furniture so I can extend and move my un-exercised body around in movements it didn't know existed. Those days were filled with semi-late nights and late, late mornings.

Now I'm back to a schedule. It hates me. Argh.

Though, I did have a great New Year's....spent in Philly with my neighbors.

Now I hope to get my butt in gear at work and accomplish a thing or two. Prices and markets may be confusing me and our sales, but it won't stop me from making a sale....so watch out all of you various countries. I'm out there and ready to move product.

Oh and by the way....even though I was up till the wee hours of the morning testing the limits of my liver to ring in the New Year, my first haze of a comment to a friend the other morning was...."Only THREE days till Caucus!!!"

Yeah. It excites me. I can't help it.

No comments: