1.11.2010

Another Year, Another Zip Code

Well people, as I continue to age I also continue to move. In the past 13 months I have moved four times. Yes, four. It can be annoying and often expensive but then again, staying in one place with no work can also be expensive. This last move, back out to DC (22201 - well, okay, Arlington, VA) was for the purpose of continued education. In eight days I'll be starting grad school and attempting to get a degree that will (hopefully) make me:

1. Make more money
2. More desirable amongst govn't & private agencies
3. Learn the actual laws of the int'l trade land

Cross your fingers folks that this will happen after 3 yrs and $60K in tuition


As much as I loved learning from trial and error I found "error" to be quite expensive and private companies don't like that and government look down upon it, though they were much more lenient.

Right now I'm sitting in my new home still surrounded by crap that needs to be hung/stored/shelved blah, blah, blah but instead of doing that I decided to spend quality time on a failing blog. Also, I'm too angry at my NEW printer/scanner/copier right now. The damn thing won't pick-up the paper - ugh. Really!? I'm about ready to shake it so hard that if it were a live being I'd lose custody.

Anyhow, upset ME will just need to let it cool over night and try again tomorrow...after I watch another episode of Dallas: Season Three (the "Who shot JR!? season)

p.s. Today I signed up for zipcar.com ... after 13 yrs of car ownership I have gone carless and now will only be car-sharing, I have a feeling a post or two may come of the new journey.

No comments: