4.16.2007

Friday the 13th

If life got any better I wouldn't know what to do. Really. I'm sitting in a pretty good position. Of course you could always use a little more moola and there's people in your life that shouldn't have health issues, but when it comes down to the very jest of things - life's damn good. I realized that this weekend.

I irony of this epiphany was that I realized this on Friday - the 13th.

It wasn't like anything quite amazing happened. Just another normal weekend with family/friends.

There weren't any obnoxious moments worth reporting for entertainment. But I did try something new - a DC Scavenger Hunt. Seriously, I don't care what city you live in, if you can participate in one, do it. You get to meet some great people, learn more about your city and get your butt off the couch. My team came in second, but it's being debated by the leaders due to the Red team cheating. Wonder what our prize will be?!

Oh and if there's a photo of me mediating infront of Ghandi...yeah....I had to do that.

No comments: