4.17.2007

Retraction

Right after I had hit the "publish" button yesterday on my post I recieved word about the VA Tech massacre. So it wasn't the best day. At least not for my fellow Hokies or anyone with a heart. After the first e-mail went out (a common occurance between a few friends and myself) they didn't stop. Most of them included updates on the number of fatalities, the status of friends who were on campus or a simple "I can't believe this...." At the end of the day we had maxed at 102 e-mails between the four of us. Even after several hours and prayers there was still no light at the end of the tunnel and the moods were just as somber. The only thing we could do was be there for each other; in mind and body and pray.

So to my Hokie friends and family, God bless and may the sun shine again in your life after such tragedy.

No comments: