4.23.2007

How to gain a guy in 5 ways....Cass Style

Okay, I'm going to let you all know that I'm not an expert nor do I usually write about guys (as in dating and so forth) on this page. But I'm breaking all rules due to my latest experience(s). The reason for this has been due to the fact that I've been approached more than normal and it was out of completely abnormal circumstances. I wished it was because of my classy moves - but more often than not it was out of me being *gasp* me.

So if you feel like you've exhausted all normal options of gaining the attention of someone try my moves.....you never know what may come of it. (probably a lot of pointing and laughing - at least it was worth a shot!)

5. Running onto the ice and falling nearly flat on my butt and then proceeding to to throw terrible shots all night (not to mention I was all in disarray due to me being late). I was still sought out by fellow curler.

4. Losing your sandals in the park when it's dark out and freaking out about them. Or it could've been when the guy found them and I mauled him over with a hug and slurring outloud he was "Fantabulous!"

3. Going to a comedy movie which induces all snorting (nonstop) and yes, even falling off of the chair at least once cause you can't handle the 'funniness.'

2. Perched on a chair at Top of the Hill....nice Enlish guy comes over and says "Can I buy you a drink." I nodded. He asks, "What are you drinking?" My response, "A Shirley Temple." I got 3 more Shirley Temples after that and a number (granted it requires me to dial 011, ha!)

**And the all time classy move**

1. At the Ballroom after a day-long cookout (ahem, a few too many Whore Islands later) deciding that rockin it to the music was necessary (there was no dance floor). The Shopping Cart move was the all-time winner. At least for one person.

Those were some good times. So now I'm confused on which number goes with what. Damn cocktail napkins!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are too cute...I love it! And you know what else I love? Whore Islands!