4.12.2007

She's Back

It's been a long time since I've missed a roommate when they are gone. My current one who is not only a friend but also a co-worker was gone for 2 days. I went insane. Yes, it was nice having the place to myself but I had forgotten how much I just enjoyed having someone fun to talk to and go out with. When she walked in last night I flipped out and tackled her with a hug (usually not my fortay). I had stories to tell of my latest journey and needed girl advice. It was so nice and strange.

I say strange cause since the summer of '05 I roomed with people who I wasn't close to. Not that I didn't get along with them, but they weren't the people I would do stuff with beyond our own place. It was fine but I found myself wanting the place to me more often. So what I'm saying, this is a nice change. I'm okay with sa

No comments: