9.05.2007

I am the food industry.

Not to brag...but it's true. In what I deal with, I get to be involved with the entire food industry. Even with some creative markets...err..marketeers.

For example - Bass Pro Shop's gravy. It has whey in it. Whey is what I sell; therefore I am a part of the gravy AND Bass Pro Shop worlds. Exciting, no?!



Next is confectionary. I love it. Really....I work in dairy and most confectionary uses some form of dairy products. Even the really sweet ones (e.g. truffles).



Oh and didn't you know? I dabble in the dog food industry. Sadly, it's a very lucrative business.


And finally, one of my favorite industry's to be involved in - SNACKS!



In all reality, dairy is involved in more than that (e.g. processed meat, sports nutrition, clinical nutrition, etc); I'm just showing off some of my crazy/favorite ones.

Soon I'll be moving on to more than marketing the products. I will be doing full-flegged selling of a specific product to those markets and people. What out, cause whey is coming your way, courtesy of me.

No comments: